Thursday, April 21, 2016

Where have I been?

Welcome everyone,

It has been waaaaaayyyyy to long since I was last on here.  What happened?  Well, for starters, I got married almost 4 years ago, and now have a blended family.  I am a parent to(2), Step-parent to (4), and grandparent to (2).

I still live in a townhouse in Palmyra, which is now a full house, as my wife's daughter, husband, and their (2) young kids are living with us until they find a place.  They are moving to the area, in part, to be closer to family. 

In addition to that, (2) of my wife's boys live with us full time, and my daughter rotates in and out weekly.

My wife just came thorough a 9 month fight and victory with Breast Cancer and is working through the healing process.

 Life got, well, life.  Everyday things, new and exciting things, difficult things, and the Blog went bye bye....

Then last week, I received an email.  Someone read one of my posts, on the 7 levels of friendship, and commented
that it helped them out.

Wow, that said something to me.  And I need to get back on the train again.  Whoot Whoot!!

Let's try this semi-regular blog again and see where it takes us.

In Christ,

Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment